Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The First Click


Yay, I have been selected as a participant of the Google Summer of Code Programme 2011. I will be working with Mozilla Calendar Project in order to extend the functionality of its lightning extension, so that it can support offline synchronization of the stored calendars of a person. This blog is going to be the officially maintained status report of the project. I am very excited to be part of the Mozilla community because it has always inspired me to take up software development. Jamie Zawinsky was involved in the foundation of Mozilla and spear headed the tirade of open source software. He is an inspiration for me and I hope to put my very best in this project.

Here's my proposal on the GSoC Website. http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/mohitkanwal/1

My Project Homepage on the GSoC Website: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2011/mohitkanwal/25001

Let's Get Started for the ride :-)

msk

No comments:

Post a Comment